Reconnect with your body.
I empower people to find their erotic expression.
I believe that any true personal change comes from within. I guide people to access and use their body wisdom and show them how to be more present in their bodies and minds.
I educate people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, to be more empowered and to see all their exciting choices when it comes to intimacy and pleasure. Instead of suggesting answers, I ask good questions.
I have a unique mix of presence and skill. I teach through consensual, conscious and safe touch. In addition to private consulting, I have worked as a bodyworker in various spa centers.
I live and work in Berlin, Cologne and Prague and travel regularly to other cities in Europe and overseas. I also welcome clients to online coaching sessions via skype or zoom. I am fluent in English, German and Czech and have a good command of Russian.
Adventures & Influences
Besides a passion for teaching sexual wellness and wisdom, I enjoy travelling and learning about foreign cultures.
My adventures have taken me all around the world including places like the Yukon, Canadian Arctic, Iceland and Mongolia.
I bicycle to remote places and skipper sailing trips on the Adriatic, Ligurian and Tyrrhenian Sea.
The following personalities and their perspectives and teachings have been significantly influential in my professional and private life:
Education & Professional Trainings
- Mind, Brain, Body in the Transformation of Trauma. A Live Online 2-Day Workshop with Peter A. Levine, PhD, the developer of Somatic Experiencing® (SE), California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS), San Francisco, USA.
- EmotionAid® — Emotional first aid for stress management for professionals, based on Somatic Experiencing (SE)®. Online Introduction (Mgr. Zlata Koštejnová, Mgr. Tereza Koryntová)
- Wheel of Consent® Workshop Facilitator Certification program (in training) (School of Consent / Dr. Betty Martin, Robyn Dalzen, Michael Dresser)
- Teaching the Wheel of Consent in Groups (Michael Dresser and Mariëlle Spronck from Dr. Betty Martin’s School of Consent)
- Assisted at a six-week online Wheel of Consent® workshop (by Amy Weissfeld & JoJo Bear)
- Professional development online classes:
»How to Teach Somatic and Interactive Online Workshops«
»How to Run Somatic Online Sessions«
»Touch Ambassadors – How to Teach Touch Online«
(by Uma Ayelet Furman and Deej Juventin from the Australian Institute of Somatic Sexology, ISS)
- Graduate Internship Program (3rd year) at the Institute of Somatic Sexology (ISS) Australia (with Uma Ayelet Furman and Deej Juventin during Somatic Sex Education and Sexological Bodywork Certification Trainings 2019 in Berlin)
- Working with Traumatized Clients, Prague, Czech Republic (Maják Zdraví / Mgr. Ing. Zlata Koštejnová, Martin Srdce – both: Somatic Experiencing® Practitioners / SEP)
- Hosting and participating: Like a Pro – The Wheel of Consent for Practitioners Training in Prague, Czech Republic (School of Consent / Robyn Dalzen, Matt Schwenteck)
- 2-tägiger Einführungsworkshop in die Arbeit mit Somatic Experiencing (SE)® (körperorientierter Ansatz zur Lösung von traumatischem Stress) in Prag (Itta Wiedenmann, Sabine Völker, Harald Auer)
- Like a Pro – The Wheel of Consent for Practitioners, Antwerp, Belgium (School of Consent / Dr. Betty Martin, Robyn Dalzen, Matt Schwenteck)
- Certificate in Somatic Sex Education (CSSE) 2018 at the Institute of Somatic Sexology (ISS) Australia (Deej Juventin, Uma Ayelet Furman, Dr. Ellen Heed)
- Shame Free Source – conscious approach to working with shame (Sex Coaching and Education Academy − SCE Academy, Prague / Mgr. Julie Gaia Poupětová, ASC, CSB)
- Part of Pamela Madsen’s Back to the Body team (Dec. 2017—Oct. 2019)
- Certificate in Somatic Sex Education (CSSE) 2017 (International Institute for Sexological Bodywork − IISB, Zürich, Switzerland / Joseph Kramer, Didi Liebold, Peter Kogelbauer, Mareen Scholl)
- Somatic Sexological Consultation Workshop 2017 − 3-day intensive workshop for professionals 2017 in Berlin (International Institute for Sexological Bodywork − IISB, Zürich, Switzerland / Didi Liebold)
- Bodywork: Ethics & competence − 1-day training for professionals (Sex Coaching and Education Academy − SCE Academy, Prague / Mgr. Julie Gaia Poupětová, ASC, CSB)
- Consensual Touch Weekend (Kian de la Cour & Katie Sarra / The Sea School of Embodiment, Davon, UK)
- Radical Honesty (3-day intensive workshop with the Radical Honesty™ founder Dr. Brad Blanton, U.S.A.)
- Assistance at 3-day Introduction Workshop Sexological Bodywork 2017 in Berlin (International Institute for Sexological Bodywork − IISB, Zürich, Switzerland / Didi Liebold, Mareen Scholl)
- Assistance at the 14-day residencial diploma course Sexological Bodywork IISB 2016 in Berlin (International Institute for Sexological Bodywork − IISB, Zürich, Switzerland / Joseph Kramer, Didi Liebold, Janine Hug, Peter Kogelbauer)
- Wheel of Consent − Introduction Workshop (Dr. Betty Martin, U.S.A.)
- Hawaiian Hot Lava Stone Massage (3-day workshop / Petr Lacina)
- Sexological Bodywork (CSB) training 2015 in Czech Republic (Joseph Kramer)
Master’s degree in Sociology, Philosophy, English and American Literature (University of Konstanz, Germany and York University, Canada)